Create instant bibliographies with RefWorks!
RefWorks is a cloud-based reference management tool allowing users to access their account on any device. The platform will help you manage your research and create quick reference lists, saving you hours of precious study time.
The Library will be running Wednesday afternoon sessions at 2pm in the octagon room, Main Library, during Weeks 4, 5 & 6.
Limited seats available.
The session will include:
1. Creating your RefWorks account on the student PCs or your laptop
2. Saving articles/books using the Library Website and other research databases
3. Creating a bibliography and in-text citations.
If this time does not suit please book a consultation with your faculty librarian
Related LibGuide: RefWorks by Tiffany Mitchell
- Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Octagon Room - Main Library
- Reference Management