Personal library research tours or assignment strategy sessions throughout the semester
Select Main Library or Online locations, above.
You will receive a link to the Teams meeting in your confirmation email for online appointments.
Choose your appointment duration, either 25 or 45 minutes (if you are an MBA or PhD student please select 45 minutes).
Tiffany Mitchell - Faculty Librarian, Bond Business School
I can provide one-on-one library help with:
- Accessing peer-reviewed articles on your topic
- Assignment research strategies - including Core - Critical Thinking & Communication essay research
- Search strategies for a Literature Review or Systematic Review
- Journal impact factor information & citation tools
- Accessing eBooks
- How to find Industry databases and open access datasets
- Referencing - Endnote, RefWorks & Mendeley reference management tools to create your bibliography
- Qualtrics online surveys
- Copyright compliance consultations
- Accessing Australian Bureau of Statistics data