Create instant bibliographies with RefWorks!
RefWorks is a cloud-based reference management tool helping you organise your research by saving the citation information from websites, journal articles and books. Create your bibliography in your chosen referencing style in one click - saving you precious study time.
Bond University Library provides you with the full functionality of this referencing tool.
The Library will be running lunchtime sessions in the octagon room, Main Library, during Weeks 5 & 6.
Limited seats available.
The session will include:
1. Creating your RefWorks account on the student PCs or your laptop
2. Saving articles/books/websites using the Library Website and other research databases
3. Creating a bibliography and in-text citations.
If this time does not suit please book a consultation with your faculty librarian
Related LibGuide: RefWorks by Tiffany Mitchell
- Wednesday, February 21st, 2018
- 2:05pm - 2:40pm
- Octagon Room - Main Library
- Reference Management