RefWorks – collect and create your reference list online
Create instant bibliographies with RefWorks!
RefWorks is a cloud-based reference management tool allowing users to access their account on any device. The platform will help you manage your research and create quick reference lists, saving you hours of precious study time.
The session will include:
1. Creating your RefWorks account on the student PCs or your laptop
2. Saving articles/books using the Library Website and other research databases
3. Creating a bibliography and in-text citations.
If this time does not suit please book a consultation with your faculty librarian.
Related LibGuide: RefWorks by Tiffany Mitchell
- Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Octagon Room - Main Library