If there is no availability in the Main Library please remember that Law Library study rooms
can also be booked by any Bond University student.
- Bookings are for up to 8 (Large Rooms 3 & 4) and 10 (Large Rooms 1 & 2) people in the large study rooms
- The Octagon is for group bookings of up to 10 people
- Maximum booking duration: 3 hours per day, 6 hours per week
- 2 hour gaps between bookings for more equitable access to study rooms
- Bookings can be made 2 weeks in advance
- Rooms must not be used for commercial purposes such as tutoring school students
- If a room is still vacant after 15 minutes of the booked time, it may be taken by another person
There is a 2 hour back-to-back booking limit. This is to ensure more equitable access to study rooms, and prevent situations where short gaps are left between bookings to discourage other students from using the study room.
Tip: Instead of clicking 2 separate blocks (two bookings) choose 1 block and then change the end time to make it longer (1 booking). Check out the FAQ video
if you are not sure how to change the end time.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.