The primary purpose of the Global Links Room is to facilitate video-conference and technology-enhanced learning.
After-hours access requires a valid proximity card.
Video Conference Bookings
- Require 5 working days' notice to Information Technology Services
- Video conference requests must be made using IT Services' Video Conferencing request form
- Please make the room booking after your video conference booking is confirmed with IT Services
Book Video Conference
- The Global Links Room can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day
- Staff may book more than 2 weeks in advance, and for periods longer than 2 hours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a description of the purpose. To maximise access to the technology for all staff and students the Global Links Room is not a teaching space for regular lectures or tutorials. Standard teaching space bookings are handled through the timetabling system.
- Bookings are for 2+ people
- Global Links Room equipment borrowed from the Main Library for use in this room is only available during Main Library opening hours.